Serving large animals.
To better serve large animal owners, we provide on-site farm calls. Various barnyard animals our veterinarians have experience treating include horses, cows, sheep and goats.
The following services can be provided to certain animals during a farm call:
- Routine exams and vaccinations
- Parasite management
- Fecal testing and deworming
- Flock and herd health counseling
- Sick and injured animal care
- Reproductive services and obstetric care
If you have questions about the types of farm animals we treat or you’d like to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (920) 361-2101 or request an appointment online.